“How do I get rid of cellulite?” is the question all women affected by excess fat deposits have. Although it is not a medical problem that endangers health, cellulite can affect a person’s self-image and can cause negative emotional states.
What is cellulite and why does it appear?
Cellulite is a skin problem that poses no danger to a person’s physical health. It is very common, with estimates suggesting that over 85% of women over the age of 21 have cellulite.
Cellulite can occur mainly in areas that have better represented fat deposits such as:
Cellulite has an appearance of an “orange peel” and appears more often in women who have:
- excess adipose tissue;
- over 21 years;
- genetic predisposition;
- thinner epidermal layer;
- proinflammatory status in the body;
- excess estrogen.
Other causes that can promote the appearance of cellulite are:
- a sedentary lifestyle;
- weight problems/weight fluctuations;
- a diet rich in fats, carbohydrates and sugars;
- excessive stress.
How many cellulite types are there?
If you identify correctly, with the help of a specialist, the type of cellulite you have, you can easily access a treatment plan suitable for you and find an answer to the question “How do I get rid of cellulite?”.
Cellulite can be of three types, each with its own particularities, which will influence the choice of treatment:
- Fat cellulite – occurs mainly in people who have weight problems and a sedentary lifestyle. The most affected areas are the waist, hips and buttocks.
- Edematous cellulite – generally occurs as a consequence of water retention in the body and generally affects women who have circulation problems or follow hormonal treatments.
- Fibrous cellulite – has a grainy appearance, is more compact and involves inflammation and pain, which is not the case with the other two types. It occurs mainly on the thighs and hips.
How to get rid of cellulite – why is treatment necessary?
Although it does not affect the general state of health, cellulite can have an impact on your emotional state. In the case of fat cellulite, which is mainly caused by an unhealthy lifestyle, starting an anti-cellulite treatment can improve many life aspects.
How to get rid of cellulite – treatments available at Avra Aesthetic Institute
One of the most effective methods to fight cellulite developed by Avra Aesthetic Institute is the BTLProtocol X-Wave and BTL EXILIS ULTRA. This type of treatment combines two of the most innovative anti-cellulite:
- BTL technology X-Wave technology – a combination of acoustic and electric waves that aims to reduce cellulite and gives skin firmness.
- BTL Exilis Ultra technology– restores skin firmness.
To the question “How do I get rid of cellulite?”, The BTL X-Wave and BTL Exilis protocol comes with an answer aimed at stimulating collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, thus restoring the skin’s firmness.
The technology is recommended for treating the thighs, knees, arms, back and abdomen. It is recommended both in cases where a large number of kilos have been lost in a short time, but also to combat the effects of aging.
By combining the two techniques, energy is transmitted to the deep layers of the skin, the heat waves stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. Furthermore, by adopting a controlled process of heating and cooling, the energy reaches the deep layers of the skin, stimulating both the tissue and the outer layer of the skin.
At Avra Aesthetic Institute you will benefit from a personalized treatment plan, depending on the particularities of your body and skin, but also on your desires regarding the result. In most cases, the treatment plan contains 10-12 sessions, each lasting 30-60 minutes.
We are waiting for you at Avra Aesthetic Institute to help you restore firmness and radiance to your skin!