Eye Repair de la SkourasMed este o cremă de ochi cu textură mătăsoasă, fină, care reduce pungile și cearcănele de sub ochi, diminuează ridurile, ajută pielea să-și recapete elasticitatea și strălucirea naturală și lasă pielea din jurul ochilor netedă și fermă.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Eye Repair from SkourasMed is a silky, fine-textured eye cream that reduces under-eye bags and creams, reduces wrinkles, helps skin regain its natural shine and elasticity and leaves the skin around the eyes smooth and firm.
Its innovative synthesis is based on a combination of naturally occurring peptides, with a high sucrose content that stimulates the action of proteins responsible for treating skin cells in disorders caused by external factors (atmospheric pollutants, smoking, lack of sleep, sun exposure). As a result, the bags under the eyes and the circles are reduced, the wrinkles are attenuated, while the elasticity is increased, and the skin regains its natural radiance.
Ingredient – key
- Palmitoyl tripeptides – 38 – improves the appearance of the skin, attenuates fine lines and wrinkles inside, especially those of expression. It stimulates the formation of several matrix proteins that appear in the connective tissue. This peptide stimulates the production of matrix proteins in the dermal-epidermal bond (several types of collagen, fibronectin, laminin) and other extracellular matrix components, such as hyaluronic acid
- Bleach Julibrissin Bark Extract & Darutoside – has positive effects on the skin around the eyes, reduces expression wrinkles and eliminates ointments and bags under the eyes• Acetyl tetrapeptide – 5 – a synthetic peptide that soothes, smoothes, moisturizes and improves skin firmness. Its soothing properties reduce unwanted swelling due to fluid buildup. This peptide is also known to interrupt the glycation process, which can cause weakening of the skin’s support, resulting in wrinkles and loss of firmness.
- Dipeptides Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate – classified as a neuropeptide, blocks the body’s absorption of Na +, which in turn causes facial muscles to relax and prevent the formation of expression lines (wrinkles). It is a safer alternative to botox, is used in anti-aging products to inhibit muscle contractions and reduce wrinkles
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate – a form of vitamin C, more specifically tetraester ascorbic acid and isopalmitic acid. It works as a powerful antioxidant and bleaching agent with anti-acne and anti-aging capabilities. It is a strong, oil-soluble form of Vitamin C Ester. Like other forms of vitamin C, it helps prevent cell aging by inhibiting collagen cross-linking, protein oxidation and lipid peroxidation. It also works synergistically with antioxidant vitamin E and has shown superior percutaneous absorption and stability.
- • Tephrosia Purpurea Seed Extract – stimulates release of beta-endorphin by keratinocytes to eliminate skin stress
- • Hyaluronic Acid LMW (low molecular weight) – Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a molecule that can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water. Naturally found in the skin, it plays an important role in supporting the structure of the skin, keeping it firm and elastic by preserving collagen and its antioxidant capacity. LMW (small molecule) Hyaluronic Acid is able to penetrate into the deepest layers of the skin due to its structure. It works to maintain collagen by inhibiting MMP production and by encouraging transglutaminase production. LMW hyaluronic acid stimulates the production of skin lipids, protecting and restoring the functions of the skin barrier and extracellular matrix
- Tocopheryl Acetate – Tocopherol, a form of vitamin E, is an excellent antioxidant and emollient. Vitamin E is a lipid soluble vitamin and the main antioxidant that protects lipids in the body, including cell membranes
Instructions for use
After cleansing the face with a refreshing Cleansing Gel, apply gentle Eye Repair movements to the area around the eyes. Repeat every morning and evening.