Types of peels and their advantages
At Avra Institute you can choose from the three types of peels available.
Skouras Med / PCA Skin
The chemical exfoliation of PCA Skin and Skouras Med performed in Bucharest exclusively at Avra Institute, is beneficial for most skin types.
After a PCA Skin / Skouras Med treatment, you will benefit from all the effects of a chemical peel: improved texture, appearance, reduced expression lines and wrinkles, reduced post-acne signs and scars, improved hyperpigmentation due to sun exposure.
PCA SKIN is the company that introduced on the market the modified and improved Jessner type exfoliation, a solution that combines lactic acid, salicylic acid, kojic acid, citric acid and resorcinol.
At the same time, PCA SKIN is also a leader in the field of chemical exfoliation and, over the course of 25 years, has created top professional treatments in the field.
This type of treatment has a similar effect to a medium intensity chemical peel, but has the advantage of penetrating the deep layers of the dermis, exfoliation being minimal.
Its active ingredients include TCA, salicylic acid, lactobionic acid, and together they contribute to a deep stimulation of skin regeneration. BioRePeel C13 also contains vitamins, amino acids and a special lifting agent, which prevents the traces of skin aging.
With the help of BioRePeel C13 to obtain results such as:
- removal of the layer of dead cells from the skin surface;
- stimulating skin regeneration;
- reduction of acne through its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties;
- smooth and revitalized skin;
- treats blackheads and post-acne scars;
- photosensitivity does not occur and can be used throughout the year, not only in the cold season as a chemical peel.
No needles are used in this type of treatment, no anesthesia is required and you do not need recovery time.
ZO SKIN Peel Stimulator
This method proposes an unique combination of ingredients for exfoliation, invigoration and skin regeneration. Contains beta / alpha acids, which stimulate cell flow, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin texture and clarity. The acids in ZO Skin Stimulator Peel are 10% salicylic acid, 10% lactic acid and 10% citric acid.
The treatment dissolves dead skin cells and provides an exfoliation of the upper layers, being ideal for oily and acne prone skin.
3-4 peels are required for maximum benefits, at an interval of two weeks.
ZO Skin Stimulator Peel treatment helps to:
- reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles;
- reduction of acne and pores;
- improving skin texture and tone;
- skin rejuvenation;
- increases skin tolerance;
- reduces pigment spots that appear with age, sun spots and freckles.
We are waiting for you at Avra Institute to find out, together, what type of peeling suits you!