Fillers with Hyaluronic Acid are recommended to smooth wrinkles and fine lines, to create more accentuated lips and to restore volume and facial contour.
One of the main concerns when using injectable filler treatments is to not look overfilled. However, performed by a specialist, at the correct doses, at the right points and at the recommended intervals, the treatments with fillers can have a natural appearance.
- Filling and smoothing the wrinkles on the face, neck, neck and hands
- Shaping and increasing the volume of the lips
- Adding volume to cheekbones
- Filling the nasal wrinkles and those in the mouth area
- Playing and / or correcting the contour and facial volume
- Decrease the appearance of the circles and fill the area under the eyes
- Correction of facial asymemetries, congenital anomalies