- reduces the uniform adipose tissue found on the treatment area;
- It is a minimally invasive procedure;
- no loose skin remains;
- uniform weight loss;
- does not require recovery time;
- increases skin elasticity;
- cumulative anti-cellulite and weight loss action on the same area.
Medical studies have shown that dissolved fat cells no longer recover, which means that the fat deposits that have been treated are permanently removed. This happens if the weight remains unchanged. But if we gain weight, other fat cells may increase in volume and partially the adipose tissue may be restored. So to benefit in the long run from the effects of lipolysis, it is associated with a balanced lifestyle, proper hydration and exercise.
What is PB Serum?
The famous Proteos Biotech laboratories propose a revolutionary line of aesthetic products: the PB Serum range, which is now available at the Avra Institute. Proteus Biotech products use biotechnology as a basis for research and development of state-of-the-art treatment solutions, therefore the chosen ingredients have proven their value in aesthetic medicine.
The technology behind PB Serum provides a rapid action on the treated area and focuses on treating post-surgical fibrosis, scars caused by burns and grafts, skin lesions, and the restoration of the skin’s collagen network, with a visible lifting.
How does the product work?
All the benefits offered by PB Serum are due to the action of a cocktail of enzymes and hyaluronic acid with high molecular weight, designed especially for skin problems.
The enzymes found in PB Serum are proteins that already exist in the human body and have a fundamental role in the functioning of metabolic processes:
- Lipase, which helps eliminating the localized adipose tissue;
- Collagenase, which helps treat fibrosis and fade scars, cellulite and stretch marks and Lyase;
- Lyase has the ability to reduce fluid retention caused by edema.
Due to its anti-inflammatory qualities and the ability to regenerate and rejuvenate, the PB Serum product stimulates the recovery of collagen in the treated tissue, with immediate results, one of which being the improvement of skin texture.
Why choose PB Serum?
At Avra Institute, the PB Serum range contains three treatment options, depending on your needs:
- PB Serum Medical HIGH: this product is intended for the treatment of persistent fibrosis, post-surgical fibrosis, along with scars and cellulite. After intensive treatment with high-level enzymatic agents, applied on scars caused by burns and grafts, the elasticity and flexibility of the skin will be improved, and the skin color will be uniform. In addition, applied to and around a lesion, the product restores volume and symmetry, improves gesturing, microcirculation and skin texture.
- PB Serum Medical MEDIUM: It has beneficial effects in eliminating the accumulation of adipose tissue associated with fibrosis. By deep intralesional infiltration of medium-level enzymatic agents, the adipose tissue in the areas affected by post-surgical fibrosis will be progressively reduced. By superficial and in-depth application of the product, the flaccidity and the problem of localized fat, associated with fibrosis, as a result of a surgical complication, are being treated simultaneously.
- PB Serum Medical LOW: stimulates cell regeneration, reduces fluid retention in fibrosis processes. Low-level enzymatic agents are applied to the surface for the treatment of flaccidity associated with fibrosis. In this way, the fibrosis is reduced, the skin collagen network is restored, becoming firmer, more stretched. By using the product at the level of the periocular bags, you can treat fibrosis associated with edema. Thus, the accumulation of fluids is reduced and the eye area is visibly rejuvenated.
After each session, in the next 1-2 days:
- avoid intense sports, sauna, swimming pool;
- it is recommended to wear light clothing in order to not hinder lymphatic circulation;
- consume 2 liters of water per day and a low-carb diet;
- SPF50 + is applied if the treatment has been carried out on areas exposed to the sun.
- active skin lesions on the treatment area;
- autoimmune diseases;
- anticoagulant treatment;
- administration of a vaccine in the last 15 days.